Corporate & Executive Services
The Raymond James Corporate & Executive Services (CES) group is a team of experienced equity execution specialists serving clients of the Equity Capital Markets division. The team utilizes the Raymond James institutional trading platform to execute corporate share repurchases, At-The-Market Offerings, retail agency placements, large block trades, cashless stock option exercises, 144 sales, and 10b5-1 Sales Plans.
The Raymond James Corporate & Executive Services trading desk has access to the institutional trading intelligence that is generated from our top tier equity research franchise and tenured sales force. This access to the institutional marketplace and ability to utilize this information to optimize the client’s trading strategy is a highly differentiating factor from other firms.
Our CES team has the expertise to provide clients with services across many disciplines:
Executive Execution Services:
- 10b5-1 Sales Plan design and execution
- Rule 144 Sales
- Cashless stock option exercise and sale
- Restricted Stock sales
- Affiliate Equity Shelf Programs for selling large blocks of stock
Corporate Execution Services
- At-The-Market Offerings
- Open Market Share Repurchase Programs
- Agency Retail Block Placements
- Principal Block Bids
- Equity Compensation Plan Solutions: Software and Execution platform
- Fixed Income Investments
- Private Equity distributions and block placements
- Strategic Accumulations of Public Target Company’s Equity
Past performance may not be indicative of future results.