Raymond James Overview
Raymond James is one of North America’s leading full-service investment banks with an extensive presence across the United States and Canada. The firm was established in 1962 on the principle of always putting the needs of clients first. Today, this principle remains the foundation on which we continue to build our company.
Raymond James has a major presence in North America and Europe and has European operations in London, Paris, Geneva, Brussels, and Düsseldorf. This includes 27 domestic and international investment banking and institutional sales offices. Raymond James is a member of the Fortune 1,000 companies and was named on the “400 Best Big Companies in America” list by Forbes magazine for the sixth time.
Equity Capital Markets Overview
- Powerful institutional and retail distribution capabilities
- Over 500 Equity Capital Markets professionals
- Over 100 institutional sales and sales traders in the United States and Europe
- Over 5,300 financial advisors with offices in all 50 states and assets of approximately $260 billion
- Established track record for insightful and timely research